Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update

Hi,
Writing after a gap of almost two looooooong years. Yes, they have been long, in every sense of the word. Things happened at home, at college, to me emotionally, things that took up a lot of my time. Result, I stopped writing altogether. Not just on my blog but altogether.
But I have made a resolution, 'middle of the year?' you may say but then, you don't need to look at the calender to make a promise to yourself.
I made a promise to myself sometime ago, I will pay more attention to me from now on! Life has been spent living for people, things, grades and all else that's in it. Life without these would be unimaginable. But then, without me, my life would not exist.
From now on, I have promised myself some 'me' time. Time dat would be spent by me on me. Life with its breakneck speed has taken away all the time dat you would spend wid urself. I have in the past two years found time to speak to every one, including family, friends, classmates, ex-classmates, juniors, seniors, labmates, maintenance people, teachers, even the maid but sadly, never myself. I have quite forgotten what I look like. For perverts, I would like to clarify its not what I see in the mirror every morning but what I feel like.
This blog shall now be my conversations with myself. Others are welcome to read but its predominantly me talking to me.
Let's hope I fulfill this resolution! Fingers crossed!

No comments: